One more day, more telecommute writing jobs! This is what a found today, hope it helps!
And remember… Never pay to get a job.
- Company: Marketing, social media, translations, multilingual content creation.
- Compensation: Not mentioned.
- They are offering to two different positions: Content Project Manager & Editor, and Freelance Contributor.
- This company provides professional translation service available entirely online.
- They are looking for: Freelance translators and copywriters. (Two categories: Semi-Professionals and Professionals.
- Compensation: They pay via Payoneer or PayPal in 7 to 14 days.
- Based in Australia.
- 100% remote position.
- They are offering a contract basis writing sales copy for: Landing pages, Email marketing campaigns and autoresponders, Websites (landing page style).
- “Note: Applications without a cover letter and 3 examples will not be considered.”
- Company: Sherpa
- Compensation: Above market salary + incentives.
- “We are looking for a seriously talented content writer to join our growing team of content specialists.”
- Benefits: Among others, 100% company-paid health insurance & unlimited (paid) personal time off for vacation, sick, and wellness days.
- Company: aThemes, (Wordpress related)
- 100% remote
- “Your main job will be to help us review our already published posts (…) In time, we might also ask you to work on new article submissions.”
- “Competitive compensation (we are looking to hire in the $30 to $50 an hour range)”
- Company based in Barcelona (Spain)
- They are looking for copywriters, copy editors, social media experts, researchers, bloggers, translators and proofreaders.
- Under their “About” page, scroll down and you’ll find their “Work with us” section and a link (to a form) to apply.
That’s all for now. Have you ever heard about any of these sites before or written for them? If so, let us know!
(All these links were found while surfing. I have no relation with those sites and get not benefit from listing them here.)